The next Women's Boxing Awards beginners course starts on the last Tuesday in September and runs over 8 sessions (break at half term if necessary). It's a great introduction to the boxing gym and a chance to learn some basics before launching into fitness classes or stepping into the ring.
What will you learn?
This course covers the basics of boxing and involves light fitness training.
- How to stand, hold your guard and move your torso
- Throwing straight punches to the head and body
- How to defend against straight punches to the head and body
- Moving around the ring
You'll learn a new technique each week and drill it the following week so that at the end of the course, movement and punching is becoming more natural.
What's it good for?
- Improving confidence and self esteem
- Increasing fitness and supporting weight loss
- Stress busting
- Enhancing body awareness and muscle function
- Improving co-ordination
Who's it for?
Absolute beginners who have an interest in either competing in Amateur Boxing or those who want to benefit from the training, for fitness only. There's always a mixed group of varied abilities and ages, providing an all female, supportive environment.
How to book?
Text or call Kate Dakers 077 3243 3243 or email email@example.com